Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My "Disney" Animated Movies/Couples!

I'm on a VHS kick so I'm watching disney! Here we go (Disney is in quotes in the title because Anastasia is on the list and that's not Disney but hey... it's on the list because I love them).
These are also my top 5 animated movies too, though in that case the order may be scrambled.

(Ps i hope this isn't like...copyright or whatever because I'm just doing this for fun and I don't own any characters or anything. Am I supposed to say where I got these GIFs from? I DON'T REMEMBER! Well I know one place and I am putting it here for anyone who reads this and for me to remember. It's all disney GIF's! <3  http://disney-gifs.tumblr.com/ )

1.) Anastasia- Dimitri/Anya

"What were you a vulture in another life?"- Anya
"I'm probably about as stubborn as you are. " -Dimitri
"Why the change of mind?" "It was more a change of heart." -Dowager Empress/Dimtri



2.) Hercules- Hercules/ Meg

"I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day." -Meg
"I'm... I-I'm an action figure!" -Hercules
"People do crazy things... when they're in love." -Meg & Hercules


3.) Aladdin- Aladdin/Jasmine

"Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught... I'm in trouble!" -Aladdin
 [to a camel] "Oh, hello, doctor. How are you?" -Jasmine
"No matter what anyone else says, you'll always be a prince to me." -Genie
(Submitted by thisriotinside)
http://thisriotinside.tumblr.com/post/4272849248
http://thisriotinside.tumblr.com/post/4271504916/raja-was-just-playing-with-him-werent-you-raja
http://thisriotinside.tumblr.com/post/4270963669
I decided to submit it, but I had already posted it.
^ Those are three quality Aladdin gifs :)

4.) Tarzan- Tarzan/Jane

 [mimiking her tone and gestures] "No, no, no. No. *Ahem*. I'm Jane." -Tarzan
"I was saved! I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth!" -Jane
"And you will always be in my heart."- Kala 



Mulan- Mulan/Shang (Even though Mulan is Ping through most of the movie...)

"I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges, and you 
   just gotta kill somethin'... fix things, uh, cook outdoors..." -Mulan
"Um... You... You fight good." -Shang
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." -Emperor  



Bonus!
101 Dalmations- Anita/Roger

"Ta tum ti ta tum... such clever lyrics." -Anita 
"W-W-We're n-not s-selling t-the puppies. N-N-Not a sing... a single one." -Roger
"What does she want? Is she calling to confess?" "Roger, please!" Roger/Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment